Karsten is a corporate principal associate in our global transactions group.
He advises notably listed companies as well as financial investors in matters of general corporate, corporate governance and capital markets law (such as market abuse rules of MAR), as well as in corporate finance and M&A transactions.
Karsten speaks English, German and Spanish. In 2019 he was seconded to our Madrid office.back to tab navigation
- OSRAM Licht AG on the sale of its lighting business Siteco (part of Lighting Solutions segment)
- Continental AG on the corporate group reorganisation and IPO of the Powertrain business
- Giving comprehensive design and support of SE conversions, eg at adesso
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, one of Europe's largest retail organization of automotive parts, on the sale of its wholesale business in Denmark and Poland to Mekonomen AB as well as to AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA in Norway
- University of Osnabrück, Germany (First State Examination, doctorate in law (Dr. iur.))
- University of Murcia, Spain (Law)
- University of Cambridge, Darwin College, United Kingdom (Master of Corporate Law)
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court, Hamburg, Germany (Second State Examination) with stages at the Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt) in Bonn, Germany as well as in our offices in Hamburg and Hong Kong
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany (Hanseatic Bar Association, Hamburg)
- Hanseatic Bar Association, Hamburg
- Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung - Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht (VGR) e.V.
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T +49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 61 55