About Abby Kritta
Abby is an associate in our Dispute Resolution practice based in New York. Abby’s practice focuses on representing clients in commercial arbitration and litigation, including securities and shareholder litigation and pro bono work.
Abby's experience includes assisting:
- A biotechnology company in a dispute concerning interpretation of a collaboration agreement.
- A class of New Yorkers in a dispute against the USDA concerning theft of electronic SNAP cash assistance benefits (S.D.N.Y.).
- Boston College Law School
- J.D., cum laude, 2022
- University of Michigan
- B.S. with distinction, 2018
- Admitted to practice in New York State