Vladimir specialises primarily in M&A and joint venture transactions and general corporate matters.
He has represented Russian and international corporations, investment funds and private shareholders on buy-side and seller-side.back to tab navigation
- Advising Polyus Gold on a joint venture with Rostec for the purposes of joint participation in the auction to obtain mining license for the Sukhoi Log gold deposit in Irkutsk region, the largest gold deposit in Russia, and has been awarded the license.
- Advising Telconet Capital Limited Partnership on the sale of 30% of the shares in Yota, related shareholders’ agreement and financing arrangements.
- Advising 3M on selling its russian subsidiary.
- Advising Polyus Gold on the joint venture with Polymetal for joint development of Nezhdaninskoe gold deposit in Yakutia.
- Advising on financing and joint venture arrangements in connection with construction of the Europe largest trade and exhibition center.
- Vladimir graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University with honours in 2015.