Patrick’s blend of technical ability and international expertise has earned him an impressive track record in big, complex transactions.
Clients in sectors ranging from financial services to TMT trust Patrick to deliver major transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and strategic investments.
Patrick has a strong record of advising on cross border transactions, including in respect of international expansion strategies and investments in new jurisdictions.
Patrick is a member of our Financial Sponsors group helping to look after a number of our private equity and infrastructure clients, including Warburg Pincus, KKR, Ontario Teachers’ and APG.back to tab navigation
- Warburg Pincus on its investment in Quantexa.
- Allied Universal, the US-headquartered security and facility services provider majority owned by Warburg Pincus and CDPQ, on its takeover of G4S plc, the leading global security company listed on the London Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Copenhagen.
- APG Asset Management, acting on behalf of its Dutch pension fund clients, on a joint venture with Orange Polska that will create the largest independent wholesale fibre operator in Poland.
- Ontario Teachers' on its proposed acquisition of a majority stake in Società Gasdotti Italia SpA, the largest independent gas transmission operator in Italy.
- A consortium led by Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of a majority stake in Community Fibre Limited, the UK-based fibre broadband provider.
- A consortium comprising APG Asset Management, National Pension Service of the Republic of Korea, and Swiss Life Asset Managers on its acquisition of Brisa, the Portuguese toll road operator.
- Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of Max (formerly Leumi Cards), the Israel-based credit card operator.
- KKR on the exit of its investment in Trainline, the rail and coach booking company, which proceeded by way of an IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Ontario Teachers’ on the take up of its pre-emptive right to acquire Macquarie’s interest in Copenhagen Airport, and the investment by ATP in Ontario Teachers’ holding structure for Copenhagen Airport.
- KKR and EMK on the sale of Cognita, the international private schools group, to Jacobs.
- Warburg Pincus and General Atlantic on their investment in Network International, a leading acquirer and card payments processor in the Middle East and Africa, and on the subsequent IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange of Network International.
LLB, LPC, University of Bristol.
back to tab navigation
London EC2P 2SR
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001