About Dr. Florian Klimscha
Florian specialises in banking law, debt financing transactions and corporate restructurings.
He advises lenders and borrowers with respect to all types of financing transactions. Florian also has a strong knowledge and track-record in corporate restructuring as well as the sale and purchase of NPLs. His regulatory background and deep knowledge of banking operations add significant value for clients in transactions.
Florian is a member of our CEE/CIS-group and a regular speaker at conferences.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising an international real estate investor in connection with the €315.5m financing of the acquisition of a shopping centre in Vienna.
- Advising the co-ordinating mandated lead arrangers on a €1bn financing for an energy group in Romania.
- Advising an international real estate investor in connection with the acquisition and €220m refinancing of two shopping malls located in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Advising one of the largest Austria/CEE construction groups on its €2.5bn restructuring as well as the restructuring of its energy/infrastructure spin-off.
- Advising a German lender with respect to the Austrian law insolvency matters and the refinancing of a rail wagon investment company’s other major creditors via a new €153.5m facility agreement in one of the largest out of insolvency financings in Austria.
- University of Vienna: Doctor iuris
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE): LL.M., Banking and Finance Law