About Dr. Maximilian Nikolaus Kind
Maximilian is a corporate/M&A associate in our global transactions group.
He advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
Maximilian speaks German and English.
- SEB Kort Bank AB on the acquisition of AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH from Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft;
- Blackstone on the sale of (i) the mining business of the Schenck Process Group to Sandvik and (ii) the food and performance materials business of the Schenck Process Group to Hillenbrand;
- Hellman & Friedman and AutoScout24 on the acquisition of a majority stake in AUTOproff;
- KonfiDents, a dental group owned by Altor, on its merger with zahneins, a dental group owned by PAI;
- Hamburg Commercial Bank AG (ex HSH Nordbank) on several NPL and PL transactions;
- Hamburg Commercial Bank AG (ex HSH Nordbank) on general corporate and banking matters;
- A power company on a joint venture regarding the development and operation of a hydrogen plant;
- UPM-Kymmene Corporation on the acquisition of AMC AG Advanced Methods of Coating;
- Deutsche GigaNetz GmbH on financing of fibre-optic expansion;
- ams-OSRAM AG on the sale of it business segment Traxon Technologies to Prosperity Lamps and Component Limited; and
- Advising the German organizing committee in connection with the Special Olympics World Games 2023 in Berlin (Pro Bono).
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany (LL.B., First State Examination)
- Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg, Germany
- New York University School of Law, New York City, USA
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Dr. iur.)
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Hanseatic Bar Association, Hamburg