About Evelyne Kim
Evelyne is an associate in our capital markets practice in Silicon Valley. Prior to joining Freshfields, Evelyne was an associate at a US law firm, and previously served as a law clerk for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office in the organized crime division.
- TriNet Group on its tender offer, share repurchase and related financing transactions.
- Lilium N.V. in connection with a capital raise for up to $250 million.
- Underwriters on $1.2 billion Notes Offering by Republic Services.
- Coupa on its $8 billion sale to Thoma Bravo.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2020
- University of Southern California, B.A. International Relations, magna cum laude, 2014
- Admitted in California