About Hannah Khalifeh
Hannah is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution group in New York.
She represents clients on matters relating to global investigations, economic sanctions and trade, and complex commercial litigation. Her practice focuses on white-collar defense and regulatory investigations, as well as advising clients across a range of industry sectors on US sanctions and export control issues.
Hannah holds a law degree from UC Berkeley, School of Law and is admitted to the New York bar. She is fluent in Arabic and English.
Hannah’s recent experience includes:
- Representing an international investment bank in parallel DOJ and SEC investigations concerning allegations of corruption, securities fraud, and money laundering in connection with Reg S / 144A offerings, including preparing witnesses for a criminal trial in the Eastern District of New York;
- Representing a hospitality company in connection with regulatory investigations into a data incident, and advising on cybersecurity issues;
- Conducting an internal investigation for a technology company in connection with a data breach and whistleblower claims; and
- Advising clients across a range of industries, including pharmaceutical and hospitality companies, on Russia-related sanctions and exposure to regulatory risk.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- BA, Bard College
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York and before the US District Court for the Southern District of New York