About Heather Kellam
Heather advises issuers and underwriters in a variety of equity and debt capital markets transactions. She also represents companies on complex public M&A transactions.
- International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. on a tender offer for its outstanding warrants.
- Verlinvest S.A. in connection with a comprehensive financing by Oatly Group AB.
- CarLotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Underwriters on $276 million IPO of PROOF Acquisition Corp I.
- Underwriters on $230 million IPO of Southport Acquisition Corporation.
- Underwriters on Republic Services’ $700M Note offering.
- CVC on a series D investment in Acronis.
- Team Inc. on its new $250 million term loan, new $150 million ABL facility and repurchase of $137 million of convertible notes.
- Underwriters in the underwritten offering by Ares Capital Corporation of $750 million aggregate principal amount of 3.875% Notes due 2026.
- Zymergen on its IPO, listing on Nasdaq, and conversion to a public benefit corporation and other corporate law matters.
- CarLotz on its $827 million business combination with SPAC Acamar Partners Acquisition Corp.
- Clever Leaves on its business combination with SPAC Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp.
- KLX Energy Services on its All-Stock Merger with Quintana Energy Service.
- Columbia Law School
- Master of Laws, 2020
- Macquarie University, Australia
- Bachelor of Laws with Honors, 2018
- Bachelor of Commerce – Professional Accounting, 2018
- New York
- New Zealand