Dmitry specialises in M&A, JVs and divestments, advising both local and overseas clients, primarily in the oil and gas and related sectors.
Before joining the firm in 2006, Dmitry worked at a Swiss investment company and at a Russian consulting firm.
A Russian native speaker, he is also fluent in English.back to tab navigation
- Advising Rosneft on negotiating and preparing the framework and definitive documentation (as well as with respect to a number of regulatory and other legal matters) in relation to formation and operation of separate JVs with ExxonMobil, BP, Statoil and Inpex for hydrocarbons exploration in Russia and abroad.
- Advising Rosneft in connection with its proposed strategic partnership with Pertamina in relation to the GRR Tuban project and other opportunities in the Indonesian market.
- Advising a leading Russian oil and gas company on a number of its global commodity trading arrangements.
- Advising KazMunayGas on its strategic alliance with CEFC China Energy Company Limited.
- Advising Gazprom Neft, a major Russian oil producer, on its €400m acquisition of 51 per cent of shares in the Serbian national petroleum company, Naftna Industria Srbije.
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Law School
- Lawyer, Russian Federation
MoscowKadashevskaya nab 14/2
T +7 495 785 3000
F +7 495 785 3001