About Panagiota Kavvada, LL.M.
Panagiota is a Principal Associate in our global transactions group.
She advises national and international clients on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters. She is qualified as a lawyer in Germany and Greece.
Panagiota speaks English, German, French and Greek.
- Advising Compass Group on its acquisition of Hofmann-Menü Holdings GmbH (HOFMANNs) from Partners Group
- Advising Hapag-Lloyd AG on the acquisition of a minority stake of 49% in the Italian Spinelli Group, which is one of the leading logistics providers in the Italian market
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPP Investments) on the acquisition of CeramTec Group, one of the global market leaders in advanced technical ceramics, from BC European Capital X
- Advising DomusVi Group on its acquisition of advita Group
- Advising the management of House of HR group, a leading European HR provider, in respect of the acquisition by Bain Capital Private Equity of the House of HR group
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of MBCC Group’s Admixtures business from Sika AG
- Advising MicroPort Scientific Corporation in the acquisition of 100 percent of the capital of Hemovent GmbH previously held by the founders and growth capital investors
- Advising Novartis Pharma AG on the sale of Novartis Manufacturing GmbH and its Marburg vaccine production site to BioNTech
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- University of Hamburg, LL.M.
- Admitted to the Bar in Germany (Rechtsanwältin)
- Admitted to the Bar in Greece (Dikigoros)