Aryeh focuses on multijurisdictional investigations and complex commercial disputes.
He has represented clients in a broad array of contexts, including before federal and state regulators, FINRA arbitration panels, in mediation and in federal and state court.
Aryeh also has significant experience representing disadvantaged individuals on a pro bono basis.back to tab navigation
- Representing multiple Swiss financial institutions in connection with investigations by the US Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service of offshore tax fraud.
- Representing eight Swiss banks in an unprecedented industry-wide settlement program with the US Department of Justice.
- Representing a global financial institution in connection with alleged manipulation of currency markets, including regulatory inquiries from around the world including the US Department of Justice, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, worldwide banking regulators, the UK Financial Conduct Authority and the New York Department of Financial Services.
- Representing a global investment bank in multiple disputes over the sale of complex structured products to institutional investors who claim they were misled concerning the nature of the products.
- Representing Citigroup in federal court in New York in a securities fraud action involving multiple transactions arising out of the sale of structured products and equity linked notes.
- JD, Harvard Law School.
- BA, magna cum laude, philosophy and psychology, Columbia University.
- Admitted to practice in New York and before the United States district courts for the Southern and Eastern districts of New York.
New York601 Lexington Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10022
T +1 212 277 4093
F +1 646 521 5693