About Björn Junior
Björn advises national and international clients on all aspects of corporate tax law with a focus on tax advise in M&A transactions and tax optimized corporate restructurings.
Before becoming a lawyer and certified tax advisor, he worked for several years as a tax inspector for the tax authorities.
Björn speaks German and English.
- Porsche Automobil Holding SE in relation to the acquisition of 25%+1 voting rights in Porsche AG and (shareholders') agreements with Volkswagen AG
- thyssenkrupp on the sale of the mining plant engineering business to FLSmidth and the complex carve-out of the activities from the Plant Technology division, implemented in parallel to the M&A track
- Hellman & Friedman on the acquisition of AutoScout24 and Finanzcheck as well as the subsequent on-sale of Finanzcheck
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A. on the acquisition of selected European assets from Senvion
- Van Leeuwen Pipe and Tube Group on the acquisition of the Benteler Distribution Group
- KKR on its public takeover of Axel Springer SE
- Mars on the acquisition of foodspring
- Advent International on the acquisition of Evonik Industries AG's global methacrylates, acrylic products, CyPlus and methacrylate resins business
- Takata on the tax structuring and other tax aspects of the EMEA part of its worldwide restructuring
- Anheuser-Busch InBev on of the sale of Hasseröder und Diebels
- Airbus on the tax-optimised carve-out of its defence electronics business and the subsequent sale to KKR
- University of Applied Sciences Nordkirchen, Germany (tax law)
- University of Cologne, Germany (law)
- Rechtsanwalt (attorney-at-law), Germany
- Steuerberater (certified tax advisor), Germany
- Diplom-Finanzwirt (FH) (tax inspector), Germany