About Kai Jungbluth
Kai is a Counsel in our global transactions group.
He advises both national and international clients on all aspects of corporate law, in particular on questions of stock corporation law, corporate reorganisations (domestic and cross-border), the preparation and conduct of general meetings, as well as corporate governance questions. Another focus of his advisory activities is the formation of European companies (Societas Europaea).
He speaks German and English.
- Advising PATRIZIA on its conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea - SE) with a monistic management system
- Advising J.P. Morgan on the simultaneous cross-border merger of three subsidiaries to establish J.P. Morgan SE
- Advising Goldman Sachs on its Brexit-related cross-border corporate reorganisation measures, and the cross-border merger to establish Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE
- Advising State Street Global Advisors on the cross-border merger of the asset management activities
- Advising Permira and TeamViewer on the public listing of TeamViewer AG
- Advising TRATON on its conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea - SE), corporate governance issues in the context of the public listing, and the merger squeeze-out of MAN's minority shareholders
- Advising Auto1, Delivery Hero, home24 and Solarisbank on their conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea - SE)
- Advising UBS on the simultaneous cross-border merger of five European wealth management entities to establish UBS Europe SE
- Advising STADA Arzneimittel on activist shareholder defence and on the squeeze-out
- Advising several German listed companies on their general meetings
- Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (First State Examination)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Second State Examination)
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwalt)