Thomas is a partner in our global transactions group specialising in real estate and banking and finance.
Thomas focuses on banking and restructuring work. He has been based in the firm’s New York office since 2000, after working in the firm’s Frankfurt office from 1991. He draws on this dual perspective to act for US-based and global clients on transactions in Europe and the United States.
Thomas advises on cross-border transactions for both the real estate and finance practice groups, and uses his knowledge and experience of different jurisdictions to find workable commercial solutions for his clients.
Thomas speaks German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising Värde Partners on the financing of its acquisition of a real estate portfolio in Germany.
- Advising Orion Partners on various real estate financings.
- Advising a German real estate fund on its investment into a US real estate portfolio.
- Advising an Indian automotive manufacturer on the financing aspects of multiple acquisitions and disposals.
- Doing regular work for US-based borrowers on international financings and restructurings.
- University of Chicago Law School.
- University of Bonn, Germany.
- University of Geneva, Switzerland.
New York601 Lexington Avenue 31st Floor
New York, NY
T +1 212 284 4975
F +1 646 521 5775 firstname.lastname@example.org