Rohan is an associate in our global transactions practice group and advises on commercial, intellectual property, technology and data protection matters.
Rohan advises corporates and private equity sponsors on a broad range of transactions including acquisitions, disposals, carve-outs, joint ventures, mergers, licensing deals, outsourcing agreements and other complex commercial arrangements.
During his time at Freshfields, Rohan has been seconded to our New York office.
He has also recently developed our sports industry webpage.back to tab navigation
- Advising DAZN, a leading global sport on-demand and live streaming business, on various matters including the sale of a majority stake of its European football portals business to IMC (a portfolio company of TPG Capital).
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on various matters including its investments in Premiership Rugby and PRO14 Rugby, its acquisition of stakes in Webpros, System C and Graphnet.
- Advising a major international sports broadcaster on its position opposite every major sports rightsholder worldwide following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advising Smiths Medical on its negotiations with the UK Government and a consortium of blue-chip British medical, engineering and technology companies in connection with the emergency ramp-up, manufacture and supply of ventilators during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advising Thermo Fisher on its €725m acquisition of Novasep's Belgian viral vector business, Henogen, which offers contract manufacturing for vaccines and gene therapies.
- Advising SSE on the sale of its domestic retail energy business to OVO Energy and brand sharing arrangements.
- Advising Fuller, Smith & Turner on the sale of its brewery and beer brands business to Asahi Europe and beverage supply arrangements.
- Advising Alpek, a leading petro-chemical company in the Americas, on its acquisition of Lotte Chemical UK from Lotte Chemical Corporation.
- Advising ReAssure on its acquisition of the heritage insurance and pensions business of Quilter.
- Advising a prominent European venture capital firm on its acquisition of a majority stake in a US-based mobile application business for travel planning and flight tracking.
- IP Transactions, University College London
- LPC, BPP University Law School
- LLB, University of Sussex
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Society of Computers and Law