Rohan is an associate in our global transactions practice group and advises on commercial and intellectual property matters.
Rohan is involved in a range of commercial transactions involving carve-outs, mergers, acquisitions and disposals of IP/IT-heavy businesses, licensing, outsourcing, joint ventures, data protection and complex commercial contracts. He works across a range of industries, including the technology, media, sports, financial and consumer sectors.
During his time at Freshfields, Rohan has been seconded to our team in New York and has also recently developed our sports industry webpage.back to tab navigation
- Advising DAZN, a global sport live and on-demand streaming service, on various commercial matters.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of a stake in Webpros, a leading provider of web hosting automation software, from Oakley Capital.
- Advising SSE on the sale of its domestic retail energy business to OVO Energy and related brand sharing arrangements.
- Advising ReAssure on its acquisition of the heritage insurance and pensions business of Quilter.
- Advising Fuller, Smith & Turner on the sale of its brewery and beer brands business to Asahi Europe and related beverage supply arrangements.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its equity investments in Premiership Rugby and PRO14 Rugby.
- Advising AIG Life on its acquisition of the Ellipse group life insurance business and related technology platform from Munich Re.
- Advising a European VC firm on its acquisition of a majority stake in a US-based mobile application business for travel planning and flight tracking.
- IP Transactions, University College London
- LPC, BPP University Law School
- LLB, University of Sussex
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Society of Computers and Law