About Thomas Jeannin
Avocat à la cour, Thomas is a finance counsel in the global transactions group in Paris.
His practice focuses on general lending, syndicated loans, acquisition finance and restructuring. He acts for both financial institutions and borrowers on French and cross border transactions.
Thomas has also acquired a broad expertise on general lending, syndicated loans and structured finance transactions, advising financial institutions, sponsors and multinational corporates.
Thomas is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the financing of the acquisition of the Labelium group;
- Advising Labelium on the financing of its acquisition of 1000heads;
- Advising the members of the enlarged working group of creditors (the EWG) on the restructuring of the €2.7 billion indebtedness of the Bourbon group, a market leader in offshore marine services;
- Advising Phoenix Tower International, a Blackstone portfolio company, on the financing of its definitive agreement with Cellnex Telecom to purchase over 3,200 telecommunications sites in very dense areas in France, among which 1,226 sites with SFR as main client and 2,000 sites acquired by Phoenix and its joint venture partner Bouygues Telecom;
- Advising Phoenix Tower International on the financing of its definitive agreement with Monaco Telecom to purchase over 815 wireless towers and acquire newly constructed wireless towers over 6 years across Malta and Cyprus through a build-to-suit program;
- Advising Phoenix Tower International on the financing of its agreement with eir to own and operate wireless towers across Ireland to deploy 4,000 towers in France;
- Advising Cooper-Vemedia on the refinancing of its leveraged debt;
- Advising Apax and its portfolio company Europesnacks on the financing of the acquisition of Ibersnacks and the refinancing of its indebtedness;
- Advising the funds managed by Avenue Capital, Pemberton and Permira on the restructuring of Delsey;
- Advising a pool of lenders on the refinancing by the Fintrax Group of its existing indebtedness and the acquisition of the Planet Payment group; and
- Advising Acticall Group on the refinancing of its existing indebtedness and the acquisition of the Sitel group.
- ESSEC Business School, France (advanced master)
- University of Paris X Nanterre, France (master 1 (diplôme d'etudes approfondies) in law and eonomics)
- University of Paris IX Dauphine, France (master 2 (diplôme d'etudes supérieures spécialisées) in finance law)
- Admitted to the Bar (2014)