About Haris Ismail
Haris is a Senior Associate in our antitrust litigation group.
Haris advises on complex commercial disputes and investigations, including follow-on competition litigation and competition-related regulatory investigations.
During his time at Freshfields, Haris has spent six months on secondment to the firm's Berlin office, and three months on secondment to the English High Court, where he worked as a Judicial Assistant.
- Advising a major truck manufacturer on the defence of follow-on litigation following the imposition of record cartel fines by the European Commission.
- Advising a sports club on competition law issues arising from proposed changes to the applicable regulatory framework.
- Advising a sports club on a potential claim against its regulator.
- Advising an individual, pro bono, on nationality and statelessness issues arising from his threatened deportation from the UK.
- King's College London - Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law
- BPP University - Legal Practice Course
- BPP University - Graduate Diploma in Law
- IE Business School - Master in Management
- University College London - BA in Philosophy
- Qualified in England & Wales
- Qualified in Ireland