Andrew is a corporate partner in our global transactions group and a member of the firm's financial institutions team.
He leads one of our four London M&A teams and is responsible for managing a team of more than 70 fee earners.
Andrew also sits on the firm's Partnership Council and is head of our China Connect initiative.
He has a wide range of transaction experience, including advising on public M&A for both bidder and target companies. Most deals have a cross-border component and are increasingly in the financial institutions sector.
Andrew regularly acts for listed companies, international groups and financial investors, including infrastructure funds.
He also has an interest in more conventional infrastructure assets, such as power and transport, and has had significant experience on retail and consumer product transactions.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on: its proposed merger with Deutsche Börse; its acquisition of a majority stake in the LCH Group; its acquisition of Frank Russell Company (and the related rights issue); and the subsequent sale of Russell Investments.
- Advising AstraZeneca on the unsolicited approach from Pfizer in respect of a proposed share for share acquisition.
- Advising Permira on its acquisition of Bestinvest and Tilney Investments.
- Advising on the sale of a minority interest in Terminal Investments to GIP.
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on its £4bn acquisition of Nets.
- Sheffield University, UK
- Forward Institute Advisory Board
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001