Angela advises domestic and international investors, real estate developers, financial institutions and public-sector clients on all aspects of real estate transactions, project development and real estate finance.back to tab navigation
- Advising the City of Hamburg on the sale and development of the 'Elbtower' property. The Elbtower - once constructed - will be the tallest building in Hamburg and third tallest building in Germany.
- Advising PGIM Real Estate on the acquisition and financing of several real estate portfolios comprising office and retail properties in Germany.
- Advising Axel Springer on the sale of its publishing house in Hamburg and on the planning and construction of its new media campus in Berlin.
- Advising Procom Invest on the acquisition of the 'Commerzbank' areal ('Nikolai-Insel') in Hamburg, one of the largest inner-city development projects.
- Advising AXA on the acquisition and financing of real estate portfolio comprising health care properties in Germany.
- Advising FREO Group on the sale of the ongoing development 'East Side Mall' in Berlin to RFR Group.
- Bar exam: Higher Regional Court of Hamburg with stages in Hamburg and Brisbane, Australia
- Doctoral thesis: The UK Solvent Scheme of Arrangement as a restructuring tool for German companies
- Universities: Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Germany and University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, USA
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T +49 40 36906-101
F +49 40 36906-155