Julia is an associate in leveraged finance in our global transactions group, based in our London office.
Julia has a broad range of experience and has advised on a number of leveraged, corporate finance, real estate finance and restructuring transactions. Julia specialises in acting for private equity sponsors and financial investors on leveraged finance acquisitions and refinancings.back to tab navigation
- Advising Bain Capital and Cinven on the financing for their acquisition of Arxada (formerly Lonza Specialty Ingredients).
- Advising Bain Capital's and Cinven’s portfolio company, Arxada, on the financing for Arxada’s acquisitions of Troy Corporation and Enviro Tech Chemical Services, Inc.
- Advising Cinven’s portfolio company, Viridium, on its refinancing and dividend recapitalisation.
- Advising Cinven and its portfolio company, Viridium, on the financing in respect of Viridium's acquisitions of Entis Lebensversicherung AG and Generali Lebensversicherung AG.
- Advising Cinven on the financing for its acquisitions of Planasa, Partner in Pet Food, One.com and INSEEC U.
- Advising Cinven’s portfolio company, Pronet, on its refinancing.
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the financing of its investment in Lane Clark & Peacock LLP.
- Advising Springer Nature on the repricing and amendment and extension of its existing financing.
- Advising TPG on the refinancing of EUR 1.4bn of debt across four facilities and 12 jurisdictions for its P3 logistics platform and its subsequent sale to GIC.
- Advising TPG on its refinancing and reorganisation of the a&o Hotels and Hostels group.
- Advising Greenyard Foods on the refinancing of its financing arrangements.
- Advising Bakkavor on its refinancing.
- Advising Permira Debt Managers in connection with the amendment of a number of private direct lending facilities.
- Advising Permira Debt Managers, Avenue Capital and Pemberton on the restructuring of Delsey group.
- Advising JP Morgan as administrative agent, letter of credit issuer and lender under a $930 million revolving and term credit agreement extended to Peabody Energy Corporation. The matter involved a restructuring with revolving and term lenders under the JPM Facility and two note issuances maturing in 2022 and 2025, respectively.
- Advising Jack Wolfskin on the financing aspects of its financial restructuring process.
Julia studied law at the University of Exeter and the Université de Rennes 1 gaining an LL.B. English Law and French Law/Master 1 (Maîtrise en Droit). She holds an LL.M. from Cornell Law School.
Julia was admitted to the New York State bar in 2013 and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2016.back to tab navigation