About Faustine Holderith
Avocat à la Cour, Faustine is a senior associate in the Antitrust, Competition and Trade group in Paris, who joined Freshfields in 2019.
She advises French and international companies on all aspects of competition law, including merger control, cartels, abuses of dominant position, competition litigation and follow on damages claims. Her practice encompasses counselling, litigation and transactional matters across an array of industries, with a particular expertise in the audiovisual, advertising, telecommunication and transport sectors. She represents clients before the European and French competition authorities and courts.
Faustine is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Meta Platforms (Facebook) on the French competition authority's investigation related to the advertising technology sector, closed without any finding of infringement via negotiated commitments.
- Advising SFR FTTH, Altice, Omers and Allianz Capital Partners on their acquisition of Covage, the French optical fiber operator.
- Advising Renault Trucks and Volvo Trucks in damage claims defence following the European Commission's Trucks Decision.
- Advising Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec on the acquisition of Akiem, a company active in the leasing and maintenance of locomotives.
- Mastère spécialisé « Droit et Management International », HEC
- Double Master’s degree in « European Economic Law », Sciences Po Paris and Institut des Hautes Etudes Européennes (IHEE) Strasbourg
- Avocat à la Cour, barreau de Paris (2017)