About Toby Holborow
Toby is a Senior Associate in our global transactions practices in London. He has experience advising clients across a wide range of sectors on M&A and capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Toby worked at a leading New Zealand law firm, and in-house at The a2 Milk Company, an ASX100 publicly listed company.
- Advising Neptune Energy and its shareholders Carlyle, CVC, CIC and management on the $4.9bn sale of the Neptune Energy group (excluding its business in Germany) to Eni, and the inter-conditional sale of Neptune Energy’s Norway business to Vår Energi.
- Advising Smurfit Kappa Group plc, a FTSE 100 company, on its merger with WestRock, an S&P 500 company, to create Smurfit WestRock.
- Advising Getir on its acquisition of Gorillas for cash and equity worth $1.2bn.
- Advising a consortium comprised of APG and Global Infrastructure Partners on the consortium arrangements of its acquisition of a stake in Peel Ports Group.
- Advising SSP Group plc on its £475 million fully underwritten rights issue to strengthen its financial position and resilience in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Advising Allied Universal, the US-headquartered security and facility services provider majority owned by Warburg Pincus and CDPQ, on its takeover of G4S plc, the leading global security company listed on the London Stock Exchange and Nasdaq Copenhagen.
- Advising Charlotte Tilbury on its sale to Puig.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its $27bn all share acquisition of Refinitiv.