Max is an associate (Rechtsanwaltsanwärter) and specialises in banking, finance and corporate restructurings. Another focus of Max' practice lies in the field of emissions trading in connected financial market regulatory aspects.
He speaks German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising an international credit institution with respect to the restructuring and IPO of a client group.
- Advising the lenders on the restructuring of a shopping center in Eastern Europe.
- Advising a Swiss energy provider in relation to its participation in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme.
- Advising a major European banking group on the cross-border migration of a collateralised and hedged €6bn loan portfolio covering 22 jurisdictions in the context of the reorganisation of the group.
- Advising with respect to the restructuring of Kommunalkredit Austria.
- Advising a range of investment funds and management companies with respect to regulatory procedures in Austria.
- Austrian Bar Exam (2018)
- University of Vienna, Austria (Mag. iur. 2015).
- University of Sheffield, UK (Erasmus programme).
- Brunel University, UK (educational visit).
- University of Galway, Ireland (educational visit).
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia (educational visit).
back to tab navigation