About Maximilian Hobuss
Maximilian is part of our global transactions group and advises financial sponsors and corporations on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.
Maximilian has worked with many of the firm's financial sponsor clients. He is based in Frankfurt and has spent time on secondment to our team in Paris.
Maximilian speaks German and English.
- GIP on the acquisition of VTG Aktiengesellschaft
- Apax and Warburg Pincus on the acquisition of T-Mobile Netherlands
- Warburg Pincus on the acquisitions of Infoniqa, Run my Accounts AG and Sage Schweiz AG
- NGN Fiber Network on the partnership with Eurofiber
- Goldman Sachs on the acquisition of Oikos Group
- KKR on its partnership with Körber and investment in Körber Supply Chain
- MYR GmbH and its shareholders on its sale to Gilead
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (First State Examination)
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat) in Göttingen, Frankfurt am Main and New York
- Oberlandesgericht Braunschweig (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany