About Mag. Christina Hinterschweiger
Christina specialises in Austrian and European competition law, including antitrust, merger control and state aid law.
She advises on national and international merger transactions as well as antitrust compliance in a wide spectrum of sectors, such as mining, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, automotive and retail food.
She is fluent in German and English.
- Continental AG on its acquisition of Trelleborg's global printing blankets business.
- thyssenkrupp on the sale of its mining technologies business to FLSmidth, which included reviews by several merger control authorities as well as foreign investment screening in a number of jurisdictions.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its $27bn transformational acquisition of Refinitiv in Austrian merger control proceedings.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise on its $925 million acquisition of the software company Silver Peak in Austrian merger control proceedings.
- Flutter Entertainment plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider, on its merger with The Stars Group Inc.
University of Graz, Austria (Mag. iur)