Victoria has a broad corporate real estate practice with a particular focus on complex multijurisdictional transactions and restructurings.
She advises institutional investors, property companies, corporates, sovereign wealth funds, private equity investors and financial institutions, often in the student accommodation, retail, hotels and hospitality sectors.
Victoria's approach is pragmatic and commercial. Her goal is to achieve her clients' business aims as effectively as possible.back to tab navigation
- Advising Pandox AB on the acquisition of the Jurys Inn hotels portfolio in the UK and Ireland in partnership with The Fattal Group for £800m and on the ongoing corporate reorganisation of the business.
- Advising Almacantar on the pre-let of Two Southbank Place, London Waterloo to WeWork, the co-working operator.
- Advising Invesco Real Estate on its minority investment in the Generator Hostel Group, which owns a number of hostels across Europe, to fund the group's global expansion and on the sale of the business to Queensgate Investments for €450m.
- Advising Citigroup on various refinancings of UK student housing portfolios and on the financing of Lone Star and Ellandi’s acquisition of a portfolio of seven regional UK shopping centres.
- Advising the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board as mezzanine lender to Quintain for, among other projects, the development of private-rented and affordable housing at Wembley.
- Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, UK
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 20 7936 4000
F +44 20 7832 7001 email@example.com