Victoria has a broad corporate real estate practice with a particular focus on complex multijurisdictional transactions and restructurings.
She advises institutional investors, property companies, corporates, sovereign wealth funds, private equity investors and financial institutions, often in the student accommodation, retail, hotels and hospitality sectors.
Victoria's approach is pragmatic and commercial. Her goal is to achieve her clients' business aims as effectively as possible.
back to tab navigation
back to tab navigation
Advising Covid vaccine developer Moderna on its leasehold acquisition agreements and construction arrangements in respect of two buildings totalling 145,000 sq. ft. at the Harwell campus for its Moderna Innovation and Technology Centre campus, a facility for research, development and manufacturing. The facility is expected to become operational in 2025.
Advising Schoen Clinic Group on its sale of Schoen Clinic London to Fortius Clinic, the UK’s largest single orthopaedic MSK group.
Advising the Pandox AB group on its acquisition of The Queens Hotel, a 232-room property in central Leeds, UK, with a total acquisition price of approx. £53m.
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on the establishment of a new joint venture (JV) focused on the European hospitality sector with Hamilton-Pyramid Europe (‘Hamilton’), and on the joint venture’s seed investment – the acquisition for the W Rome.
Advising CPP Investments on the establishment of a joint venture with Round Hill Capital, which will seek to acquire a European student accommodation portfolio of up to €1 billion initially, with scope to increase further over time. CPP is the majority equity partner and Round Hill will provide management services to the joint venture.
Advising GIC on the extension of the London Student Accommodation Joint Venture (LSAV), its joint venture with Unite Students (the UK's leading manager and developer of student accommodation) by ten years to September 2032. Both parties retain a 50% equity stake in LSAV. And in connection with the extension of LSAV, advising GIC on LSAV’s acquisition of two London properties (in Wembley and Whitechapel) for £342m from Unite Students
Advising CTF Development on certain elements of the sale of its stake in the Castiglion del Bosco, a luxury hotel resort on a 2,000-hectare estate in Tuscany, Italy.
- Advising CTF Development on the sale of a portfolio of 19 Penta branded hotels in seven European jurisdictions.
- Advising Archer Hotel Capital on the sale of the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Center.
- Advising GIC on its acquisition of a minority stake in CitizenM boutique hotels and on the sale of The Westin Paris - Vendôme to Henderson Park.
- Advising Pandox AB on the acquisition of the Jurys Inn hotel portfolio in the UK and Ireland in partnership with The Fattal Group for £800m and the corporate reorganisation of the business, the acquisition of the Hilton Heathrow Terminal 4, the Midland Hotel in Manchester and the Radisson Blu in Glasgow.
- Advising Almacantar on the pre-let of Two Southbank Place, London Waterloo to WeWork, the co-working operator.
- Advising Invesco Real Estate on its minority investment in the Generator Hostel Group, which owns a number of hostels across Europe, to fund the group's global expansion and on the sale of the business to Queensgate Investments for €450m.
- Advising Citigroup on various refinancings of UK student housing portfolios and on the financing of Lone Star and Ellandi’s acquisition of a portfolio of seven regional UK shopping centres.
- Advising the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board as mezzanine lender to Quintain for, among other projects, the development of private-rented and affordable housing at Wembley.