About Victoria Hills
Victoria is a corporate partner in our private capital group and specialises in private equity, M&A and joint venture transactions, often in the real estate and hotels sectors.
She advises private equity investors, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, and corporates. Her practice has a particular focus on large scale, complex and often multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Advising Covid vaccine developer Moderna on its leasehold acquisition agreements and construction arrangements in respect of two buildings totalling 145,000 sq. ft. at the Harwell campus for its Moderna Innovation and Technology Centre campus, a facility for research, development and manufacturing. The facility is expected to become operational in 2025.
Advising the Pandox AB group on its acquisition of The Queens Hotel, a 232-room property in central Leeds, UK, with a total acquisition price of approx. £53m.
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on the establishment of a new joint venture (JV) focused on the European hospitality sector with Hamilton-Pyramid Europe (‘Hamilton’), and on the joint venture’s seed investment – the acquisition for the W Rome.
Advising CPP Investments on the establishment of a joint venture with Round Hill Capital, which will seek to acquire a European student accommodation portfolio of up to €1 billion initially, with scope to increase further over time. CPP is the majority equity partner and Round Hill will provide management services to the joint venture.
Advising GIC on the extension of the London Student Accommodation Joint Venture (LSAV), its joint venture with Unite Students (the UK's leading manager and developer of student accommodation) by ten years to September 2032. Both parties retain a 50% equity stake in LSAV. And in connection with the extension of LSAV, advising GIC on LSAV’s acquisition of two London properties (in Wembley and Whitechapel) for £342m from Unite Student.
- Advising CTF Development on the sale of a portfolio of 19 Penta branded hotels in seven European jurisdictions.
- Advising GIC on its acquisition of a minority stake in CitizenM boutique hotels and on the sale of The Westin Paris - Vendôme to Henderson Park.
- Advising Pandox AB on the acquisition of the Jurys Inn hotel portfolio in the UK and Ireland in partnership with The Fattal Group for £800m and the corporate reorganisation of the business, the acquisition of the Hilton Heathrow Terminal 4, the Midland Hotel in Manchester and the Radisson Blu in Glasgow.
- Advising Almacantar on the pre-let of Two Southbank Place, London Waterloo to WeWork, the co-working operator.
- Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, UK (MA (Hons) Cantab)
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2005)