About Andrew Herman
Andrew is a senior associate in our executive compensation and benefits practice in New York. Andrew focuses on advising public and private employers and executives on compensation and benefits matters in connection with a variety of transactions.
- PhenomeX on its $108m sale to Bruker Corporation.
- Blackstone portfolio company, Schenck Process Group, on the sale of its food and performance materials business to Hillenbrand, Inc.
- Aristocrat Leisure on its $1.2bn acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Neogames.
- Pearson plc on the sale of its international Online Program Management business, Pearson Online Learning Services, to an affiliate of Regent LP.
- Molekule Group on its all-stock merger with Aura Smart Air.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its acquisition of AcadiaSoft.
- Berkeley Lights on its acquisition of IsoPlexis.
- Ericsson on the sale of its IoT Accelerator and Connected Vehicle Cloud businesses and related assets to Aeris Communications, Inc.
- BP on its $4.1bn take-private of Archaea Energy.
- Google on its $5.4 billion acquisition of publicly-traded Mandiant Inc., as well as related transactions with Blackstone and other private equity sponsor holders of convertible preferred stock of Mandiant.
- Ericsson on its $6.2 billion acquisition of Vonage.
- Saint-Gobain on its $2.3 billion acqusition of GCP Applied Technologies.
- Sonoco on its $1.35 billion acquisition of Ball Metalpack.
- Holcim on its $1.35 billion acquisition of Herbert Malarkey Roofing.
- Sandvik on its acquisition of GWS Tool Group.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D., 2012
- B.A., 2008