About Andrew Heathcote
Andrew specialises in structured finance and debt capital market transactions.
Andrew has over 20 years' experience advising arrangers, originators, funders and trustees in Europe and Asia on a range of structured finance, securitisation and debt capital markets transactions, including a number of high-profile, innovative and award-winning deals.
He was based in the firm's Hong Kong office for over 10 years, working on a range of cross-border debt financings across Asia as well as advising financial institutions on a range of wholesale market activities and he continues to support the firm's Asia finance practice.
- Advising Agricultural Bank of China on the establishment of its $15bn medium-term note programme and several drawdowns under the programme.
- Advising Shui On Development on numerous senior note issuances, a senior perpetual capital securities issue, tender and exchange offers, and consent solicitation for certain of its outstanding notes.
- Advising CK Hutchison Holdings on its issuances of €1.35bn of series A and €650m of series B notes.
- Advising the placing agents and joint lead managers on the issuance by Qingdao City Construction Investment Group of $800m of credit-enhanced bonds and $500m of credit-enhanced senior perpetual capital securities.
- Advising International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation on its inaugural $2bn short-term structured sukuk programme.
- Balliol College, Oxford, UK
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Solicitor, Hong Kong