About River He
River is a Global Transactions associate based in our Shanghai office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions transactions, acquisition financing, foreign direct investment projects, employment law and other corporate legal matters.
River is admitted to practice in New York, USA and has passed the PRC bar exam. She speaks fluent Mandarin and English.
- Advising Starbucks on its strategic collaborations and joint marketing with Chinese e-Commerce companies to expand the functionalities of its mobile applications in China relating to social media, payment-processing services and other Internet-based value-added services
- Advising Continental AG on its spin-off of its US$8.2bn powertrain unit in addition to possible partial IPO
- Advising a consortium of Chinese investors on its €1.4bn acquisition of Urbaser, a Spanish waste manager
- Advising LANXESS Deutschland GmbH on its sale of chrome chemicals business to Brother Enterprise, a listed company in China
- Advising Shanghai Feilo on its acquisition of the global lighting manufacturing and distribution business from Havells India
- Advising Carnival Corporation on its cruise joint venture and cooperation with China State Shipbuilding Corporation
- Advising China Tianying Inc. and its majority held Vietnamese project company as borrower on a US$195m term facility from China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd., Banco Santerder, S.A. and Standard Chartered Bank, to fund its construction, operation and development of a 75MW waste-to-energy power station in Hanoi City, Vietnam, which when completed will be the largest waste to energy plant in Vietnam
- Advising a consortium of Chinese investors on its financing for its acquisition of Esaote, a leading manufacturer of medical diagnostic systems in Italy
Admitted in New York, USA