Kate is a senior associate in leveraged finance in our global transactions group.
Kate has a broad range of experience and has advised on a number of leveraged, corporate finance, real estate finance and restructuring transactions. Kate specialises in advising private equity funds and corporates and has worked in the London, Hong Kong and Singapore offices of the firm. Kate has recently come back from a 9 month secondment to the capital markets team of leading private equity firm CVC Advisers Limited.back to tab navigation
- Advising Permira on the senior and mezzanine financing for its acquisition of Tricor Holdings.
- Advising Midea on its €4.1bn bridge-loan facility to finance a voluntary tender offer for the shares in Kuka. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising TPG on its refinancing and reorganisation of the A&O Hotels and Hostels Group.
- Advising a consortium led by FountainVest Partners and Hong Kong-listed Anta Sports Products on the financing of its take private of Finland’s Amer Sports.
- Advising CVC on a number of acquisition financing and confidential bids in Asia and Europe, including the financing of their public tender offer for Ahlsell AB and the purchase of women’s health assets from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Peterhouse, University of Cambridge, UK (MA (Cantab))
- Solicitor, England and Wales
London65 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1HS
T +44 207 108 2994
F +44 20 7832 7001