Ludwig works across a broad range of corporate law matters, with a focus M&A transactions, public takeovers and reorganisations of corporate structures, including joint ventures, particularly in the automotive and tech sectors.
Ludwig has considerable experience with cross-border and highly complex transactions, often linked to capital markets, and corporate governance structures. Ludwig also advises clients on their digital transformation projects and in relation to the opportunities emerging from monetising data.
He speaks German, English and Spanish.back to tab navigation
- Advising Vonovia on the preparation and execution of its public takeover offers for conwert Immobilien Invest and BUWOG.
- Advising UniCredit and UniCredit Bank Austria on the transfer of their central and eastern European business by way of demerger and cross-border merger.
- Advising Hutchison Drei Austria on the acquisition of Tele2 Austria
- Advising Nabriva Therapeutics on its successful $120m series B venture financing and subsequent IPO on the NASDAQ stock market.
- Vienna University, Austria, and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain (law)
- Vienna University (doctor of laws degree)
- Admitted to the Vienna bar
T +43 1 515 15 0
F +43 1 512 63 94