About Torben Hars
Torben specialises in litigation and arbitration. He advises and represents national and international companies in all areas of business and commercial law.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising and representing a global OEM in its worldwide defense against compliance-related customer claims brought against the OEM and its dealers.
- Representing a real estate corporation in the context of a contractual dispute triggered by the COVID19 pandemic.
- Representing a global corporation in the context of appraisal proceedings following a squeeze-out under the German Stock Corporation Act.
Torben completed his legal education at Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität in Münster and at Stellenbosch University. He served his legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf. He was admitted to the bar as Rechtsanwalt in 2019.
- Rechtsanwalt (2019)
- Master of Law - LL.M. (2018, Stellenbosch University)
- Legal traineeship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf
- University of Münster