Christopher’s work is focused on providing capital markets advice to listed companies and financial institutions.
His advice ranges from IPOs, rights offerings and accelerated equity placements to equity-linked and debt capital markets transactions.
He speaks English, German and French.back to tab navigation
- Advising Nabriva Therapeutics, an Austrian biopharmaceutical company, on its initial public offering of nine million American depositary shares and listing on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- Advising Barclays Bank and Deutsche Bank as joint structuring advisors in connection with the issuance by OMV Aktiengesellschaft of two tranches of hybrid bonds.
- Advising NOVOMATIC in connection with the establishment of its debt issuance programme and the issuance of a benchmark bond thereunder.
- University of Virginia School of Law, US
- Princeton University, US (cum laude)
- Attorney-at-law, Virginia, US
- Attorney-at-law, Washington DC, US
T +43 1 515 15 0
F +43 1 512 63 94