About Adam Halewood
Adam is a senior associate within the Global Transactions Group specialising in private equity and general private M&A. Adam has extensive experience advising on both domestic and cross border transactions.
Adam is qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales, having obtained his Diploma in Professional Legal Practice from the BBP Law School in the UK. He trained in London and practised for three years post-qualification before joining the team in Dubai.
- Meraas Holding, the Ruler of Dubai's diversified real estate investment group, on its Dh5bn retail property joint venture with Brookfield Asset Management.
- Dubai Holding on the sale to Emaar of its interest in Dubai Creek Harbour, one of the largest developments in the region.
- Alpha Dhabi Holding PJSC on its acquisition of a stake in European luxury lifestyle group Nammos through a joint-venture with MonteRock International.
- Alpha Dhabi Holding PJSC on its acquisition of a majority stake in Metito Holdings.
- ADQ and Alpha Dhabi Holding PJSC on their acquisition of a 15% stake in the OCI Methanol Group.
- The shareholders of Alcazar Energy Partners on its AED1.7Billion sale to a consortium of Chinese state-owned enterprises.
- Oman Telecommunications Company on the sell-side auction process for the sale of its passive mobile tower infrastructure assets to Helios Towers plc for a cash consideration of $575mn. Omantel is listed on the Muscat Securities Market and Helios Towers is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- NBK Capital on the acquisition of Morocco-based Polymedic, a pharmaceutical manufacturer and distributor.
- The Investment Development Office of Ras Al Khaimah on the sale of a minority stake in RAK Hospital to Dignity Health International.
- Funds managed by Actis on the disposal of their 49% stake in Fan Milk International to Danone, their joint-venture counterparty.
- GFH Financial Group on its acquisition of a 70 per cent stake in Marshal, a pan-MENA Fintech company.
- Gulf Capital on its acquisition of a majority stake in Geidea, the leading payment solutions business in Saudi Arabia.
- KAMCO Investment Company on its acquisition of a 69.5 per cent stake in Global Investment House.
- The founders of National Paints on the sale of their significant minority stake in National Paints, the largest producer of paints in the Middle East.
- Waha Capital, an Abu Dhabi-listed investment company, on its disposal of Oras Medical Centre.
- Brookfield Infrastructure on its disposal of 100% of International Energy Group to Ancala Partners LLP
- Foundation Investment Partners on its acquisition of Strictly Education Limited.
- CarVal Investors on the establishment of a €700m non-performing loan platform joint venture with AlbaCore Capital and Lindorff.
- Foundation Investment Partners on its acquisition of St Francis (Holdings) Limited and its subsequent £25million disposal to MWI Supply (UK Acquisition) Limited.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries on its EUR multi-billion global joint venture with Siemens AG in metals machinery technology.
- The management team of T.M. Lewin on its £45million management buy-out backed by Sankaty Advisors.
- MA in Jurisprudence from University of Oxford
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice from BBP Law School, UK
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2015)