Jonas advises domestic and international investors, real estate developers, financial institutions and public-sector clients on all aspects of real estate investments.
He advises in particular on complex and highly sensitive real estate transactions, project developments and real estate finance. He has specialised in the regulatory aspects of German open-ended funds and their implications for real estate transactions in Germany and beyond.
Jonas speaks German, English and French.back to tab navigation
- Advising Universal-Investment on numerous acquisitions and financings of several real estate investments located across Europe (Germany, Denmark, Norway, UK, France, Spain and Italy), Australia, China and the US.
- Advising AXA on the acquisition of a portfolio comprising several retail and logistic properties located across Europe.
- Advising PGIM Real Estate on the sale of a real estate asset comprising an office and retail unit in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Advising AXA IM on the joint venture with Sirius Real Estate to invest in light industrial parks in Germany.
- Advising Aurelis Real Estate on the sale of the ongoing development "Zebra" in Frankfurt am Main by way of a forward purchase deal.
- Advising Commerz Real AG on the joint venture with SIGNA regarding the so-called Kaufhof-Portfolio.
- Advising Union Investment on its acquisition of Logistrial Real Estate GmbH from GARBE Industrial Real Estate at a transaction volume of approximately €800m.
- Bar exam: Higher Regional Court of Hamburg with stages in Hamburg and New York
- Law universities: University of Kiel, Paris (France), Freiburg (PhD)
- Attorney at law, Germany
HamburgHohe Bleichen 7
T +49 40 36 90 60
F +49 40 36 90 61 55