About Dr. Carsten Haak
Carsten advises financial sponsors and corporations on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, (minority) investments, joint ventures, co-investments and management incentivisation.
Carsten has worked with many of the firm's key financial sponsor clients. He was involved in transactions in a wide variety of sectors with a focus on transactions in the software, technology, telecommunications and (telecommunications-)infrastructure space.
He is based in Frankfurt and has spent time on secondment to our financial sponsors teams in London, Hong Kong and Munich.
Carsten speaks German and English.
- Mindray on the acquisiton of a majority interest in DiaSys
- Getir on the acquisition of Gorillas
- Apax and Warburg Pincus on the acquisition of T-Mobile Netherlands
- Permira and TeamViewer on the IPO of TeamViewer AG and Permira on subsequent placements of TeamViewer shares
- Permira on the sale of a majority stake in P&I Personal & Informatik
- Hellman & Friedman on the acquisition of AutoScout24
- Warburg Pincus on the acquisitions of Infoniqa and Sage Schweiz AG and on the investments in IONOS and Community Fibre
- Corten Capital on the acquisition of Matrix42
- NGN Fiber Network on the partnership with Eurofiber
- TPG on the sale of Transporeon
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of Walki
- FountainVest on the acquisition of BMTS Technology (formerly Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems)
- Blackstone on the sale of Trans Maldivian Airways
- Bielefeld University, Germany (Dr. iur., B.A. law and management)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany