Aude advises clients on all aspects of EU and French competition law.
In particular, she has significant litigation experience in matters concerning antitrust, investigations carried out by European or French competition authorities, leniency proceedings, monopolies, restrictive practices and distribution law. She advises clients who are active in various economic sectors on the implementation of competition law guidelines and helps prepare employees for potential regulatory or criminal investigations.
Aude also represents clients in merger-control proceedings involving the French and European competition authorities, and has advised on cases involving state aid. Further, she has a wealth of experience in the field of contractual techniques.
Aude contributes regularly to journals such as Concurrences, e-Competitions, Gazette du Palais, Global Competition Review and European Competition Law Review. She also co-authored the French chapter in Global Antitrust Compliance Handbook (Oxford University Press, 2014).
Aude spent six months on secondment to our Washington office. More recently, she was seconded to the legal department of Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations.
back to tab navigation
- Advising a major US company in litigation relating to French restrictive practices.
- Advising Aryzta on the acquisition of Picard.
- Advising Etisalat on the acquisition of Maroc Telecom.
- Advising Laboratoires Boiron on a landmark state-aid case before the French and European courts and other issues in the pharmaceutical and medical sector in France.
- University of Paris XII, France (DESS in European law, 2002-2003)
- University of Northumbria, Newcastle, UK (LLM in business law, 2001-2002)
- University of Orleans, France (DEA in economic law (1999-2000)
- Avocat à la cour (2005)
Paris2 rue Paul Cézanne
T +33 1 44 56 44 56
F +33 1 44 56 44 00 firstname.lastname@example.org