Lori Goodman is a partner in our Employee Benefits team in New York. Her practice focuses on executive compensation and employee benefits matters for public and private companies, primarily in the context of mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
Her work includes negotiating, reviewing and drafting transactional documents and identifying issues arising under, and assisting in complying with, the Internal Revenue Code, ERISA, applicable labor laws, federal securities laws and applicable exchange regulations. She advises on other tax, securities, and corporate law issues associated with executive compensation and employee benefits matters. She prepares executive compensation for proxy statements and other security filings. Lori has represented numerous private equity firms, public companies and financial institutions on employee benefits and executive compensation matters.
Lori received her JD, cum laude, from Harvard Law School and her BA, cum laude, from Harvard College. Previously Lori was a partner at Latham & Watkins and an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore.
back to tab navigation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise in its pending $925 million acquisition of Silver Peak.
- KLX Energy Services in its pending all-stock merger with Quintana Energy Services.
- Energy Capital Partners in several proposed acquisitions and divestitures, including:
- its divestitures of Equipower Resources Corporation and Brayton Point Holdings to Dynegy.
- its acquisition, along with a consortium of investors of Calpine Corporation.
- Energy Capital Partners in the IPO of Propetro Holding Corporation.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in select transactions including:
- its divestiture of Ranpak Holdings to investment funds affiliated with Rhone Capital.
- its divestiture of BarrierSafe Solutions International to Ansell.
- Vestar Capital Partners in its acquisition of Don Companies.
- Eurozeo in its acquisition of Dominion Web Solutions.
New York601 Lexington Avenue, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10022
T +1 212 277 4082
F +1 212 277 4001