Carla specialises on public and private M&A, private equity and general corporate law. She has wide experience in complex cross-border transactions involving various jurisdictions.
She regularly acts for global financial investors, private equities and multinational corporates across a range of sectors. She also advises on joint ventures and other corporate advisory work for a range of clients.
Carla speaks Spanish and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising Cinven, KKR and Providence in their consortium investment relating to a voluntary public takeover bid for the entire share capital of MÁSMÓVIL IBERCOM.
- Advising Allfunds Bank, a portfolio company of Hellman & Friedman and GIC, on its agreement to acquire Credit Suisse’s open architecture investment fund activities, Credit Suisse InvestLab; and BNP Paribas’ business to business fund distribution platforms.
- Advising HOCHTIEF AG on its acquisition (alongside ACS and Atlantia) of toll-road operator Abertis. Read more about the deal in our case study
- Advising HOCHTIEF AG, as a major shareholder of Abertis, on the sale of Abertis’ 29.9 per cent stake in Cellnex Telecom to Edizione.
- Advising Cinven and CPPIB on their €1.2bn acquisition of the Hotelbeds Group from TUI.
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas – ICADE E3, Madrid, Spain (law)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas – ICADE E3, Madrid, Spain (management and finance)
Memberships and additional responsibilities
- Madrid Bar Association since 2010
Paseo de la Castellana, 95
T +34 91 700 3700
F +34 91 308 4636