About Andrea Giaretta
Andrea is a senior associate in the Global Transaction group and has specific expertise in banking and finance transactions.
He has a wide experience advising domestic and international sponsors, banks and alternative lenders and Italian alternative investment funds on a wide range of high-profile and complex asset-based financings, structured finance, securitization and other leveraged transactions. Andrea's capabilities cover a variety of areas including leverage finance, real estate finance, structured finance and distressed investment.
A native Italian speaker, he speaks English fluently and Spanish.
- A leading global asset management firm specializing in alternative investment strategies, as sponsor, in the financing for the acquisition of various real estate properties in Italy managed by a primary Italian management company.
- A pool of leading international banks in a complex finance transaction for the refinancing of more than Euro 6 billion of financial indebtedness of a listed Italian company and its Group.
- A leading institutional investor in the acquisition of the majority stake of a syndicated distressed loan through a securitisation vehicle.
- University of Turin, Italy
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)