About Chandler Gerard-Reimer
Chandler is an Associate in our New York office focusing on intellectual property matters.
- Blackstone portfolio company, Schenck Process Group, on the sale of its food and performance materials business to Hillenbrand, Inc.
- Aristocrat Leisure on its $1.2bn acquisition of Nasdaq-listed Neogames.
- Pearson plc on the sale of its international Online Program Management business, Pearson Online Learning Services, to an affiliate of Regent LP.
- Agilent on its acquisition of e‑MSion.
- Molekule Group on its all-stock merger with Aura Smart Air.
- Committee of independent directors of the board of Qualtrics on the $12.5bn all-cash sale of the company to a private equity consortium (the largest private equity transaction of the year).
- Jungheinrich AG on its $375 million acquisition of Storage Solutions, Inc.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD, May 2022
- New York University, BA, May 2016
Not yet admitted in New York. Working under the supervision of New York-qualified lawyers.