Marat specialises in banking and finance transactions with a focus on corporate finance and project finance transactions.
He has also experience in corporate law and capital markets having advised clients on a number of M&A deals and Eurobonds issues.
Marat speaks Russian and English and has basic knowledge of French.back to tab navigation
- Advising the consortium of lenders (VEB and Sberbank) on the $2bn financing of the project to construct and operate the first section (kilometres 15-58) of the Moscow-St Petersburg toll road.
- Advising a consortium of lenders in relation to the construction and operation of the Section 3 of the Central Ring Road.
- Advising Northern Capital Gateway LLC, operator of Pulkovo airport, under refinancing of debt (senior debt) owed to a syndicate of lenders consisting of EBRD, IFC, VEB, EDB, Nordic Investment Bank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank.
- Advising a major Russian coal mining group on corporate restructuring and refinancing of its $2bn debt owed to a major Russian bank.
- Advising Citigroup, Goldman Sachs Int, HSBC, ING Bank, J.P.Morgan, SIB as the global coordinators and joint bookrunners on issue of $500m loan participation notes due 2020 by Eurochem with listing on the Irish Stock Exchange.
- Master's Degree, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bachelor's Degree with honours, National Research University Higher School of Economics.