About Chloe Gal
Chloe advises both borrowers and lenders on a range of complex cross-border banking and finance transactions, with an emphasis predominantly on corporate treasury transactions, including acquisition finance, IPO facilities, liquidity facilities and general corporate financings.
Chloe's recent work has included numerous syndicated and bilateral corporate financings for clients such as Abcam, BT, Capita, Carnival, Croda International, Dixons Carphone, Ferguson, Heathrow, Hikma, Japan Tobacco International, London Stock Exchange Group, Marston's, McCarthy & Stone, Phoenix Group and Saga.
During her time at Freshfields, Chloe has spent periods on secondment to a major global bank and to the firm's Singapore office.
- Advising Capita plc on its syndicated working capital facilities (including ESG margin adjustment and day 1 risk-free reference rates)
- Advising Phoenix Group Holdings, the listed closed-end insurance consolidator, on its financing arrangements including in respect of amending its finance documents to incorporate risk-free reference rates
- Advising Dixons Carphone on its refinancing of its syndicated multicurrency revolving credit facilities
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its bridge facilities to support its acquisition of Refinitiv Inc.
- Advising Carnival Corporation on its syndicated working capital facility (including ESG margin adjustment) and its bilateral facilities
- Advising Croda International on the refinancing of its syndicated multicurrency revolving credit facility