Judit advises major corporate clients and private equity institutions with a focus on international mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, joint ventures and corporate law.
She has advised clients from a wide range of industries, with a particular focus on the chemicals and aerospace industry. She also advises in the healthcare sector as well as in the technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) sector.
Judit is also intensively involved in innovative solutions and the use of new technologies. She leads a project developing and implementing technology driven solutions for our clients on M&A transactions.
A native German and Hungarian speaker, Judit also speaks English and French.back to tab navigation
- Advising LANXESS on its acquisition of French disinfectant specialist THESEO from the Avril Group
- Advising GRO Capital on its participation in iPoint Systems, a global leader in product compliance and sustainability software
- LANXESS on its divestment of its organic leather chemicals business to TFL Ledertechnik GmbH
- MEC Group on the sale of its business unit Castolin Eutectic to private equity investor Paragon Partners
- Advising industrial gases specialist Messer Group and financial investor CVC Capital Partners Fund VII on the acquisition of most of Linde AG's gas business in North America and on individual business activities of Linde AG in South America
- Advising HOCHTIEF AG on its public takeover of Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. and its subsequent joint venture with ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios and Atlantia S.p.A. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- University of Munich, Germany (law)
- Max-Planck-Institute, Germany (intellectual property, competition and tax law - scholarship)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
T +49 89 20 70 20
F +49 89 20 70 21 00