Judit advises major corporate clients and private equity institutions with a focus on international mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, joint ventures and corporate law.
She is a member of our global financial investors sector group. Since joining the firm, Judit has advised clients from a wide range of industries, with a particular focus on the infrastructure, transport and healthcare sectors.
A native German and Hungarian speaker, Judit also speaks English and French.back to tab navigation
- Advising industrial gases specialist Messer Group and financial investor CVC Capital Partners Fund VII on the acquisition of most of Linde AG's gas business in North America and on individual business activities of Linde AG in South America
- Advising Tower International Inc. on the sale of its European business
- Advising HOCHTIEF AG on its public takeover of Abertis Infraestructuras S.A. and its subsequent joint venture with ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios and Atlantia S.p.A. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising EQT on the sale of BSN medical, a leading medical solutions company
- University of Munich, Germany (law)
- Max-Planck-Institute, Germany (intellectual property, competition and tax law - scholarship)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
T +49 89 20 70 20
F +49 89 20 70 21 00