About Laura Frühauf
Laura is a principal associate in our global transaction group. She advises German and international companies on M&A transactions and general corporate law, with a particular focus on growth equity and the technology sector.
Since joining Freshfields, Laura has worked with investors and technology companies at all stages of growth on financings, liquidity events and other corporate matters out of our Berlin and New York offices.
Laura speaks German and English.
- Advising AAC Technologies on the acquisition of a majority stake in Premium Sound Solutions, a global manufacturer of tech-enabled sound systems and acoustic solutions
- Advising global e-commerce aggregator Razor Group on the acquisition of one of Valoreo and The Stryze Group and Razor Group's parallel series C extension financing rounds
- Advising Excelra, a global life science focused data analytics company, on the acquisition of bioinformatic services provider BISC global
- Advising Getir on its acquisition of Gorillas
- Advising German fintech Penta and its shareholders on the exit and sale of the entire share capital to Qonto, the European market leader in business finance solutions for SMEs
- Advising Agilent Technologies on its acquisition of Polymer Standards Service GmbH (PSS), a provider of solutions in the field of polymer characterization
- Advising Capella Space, a San Francisco-based Earth observation company, on its series C round
- Advising Google on its acquisition of edge software provider MobiledgeX
- Advising General Atlantic on its series investments in Sun King and Reliance Health
- Advising Verisk on its acquisition of ACTINEO, a leading Germany-based international InsurTech business
- Advising BBVA on its investments in the series C and D rounds of solarisBank AG
- Advising Scalable Capital, one of Europe's leading fintechs, on its EUR 150 million series E round
- Advising Razor Group on its debt and equity financing from BlackRock and Victory Capital
- Advising SumUp on its acquisiton of Tiller Systems, a European digital service provider for gastronomy merchants
- Advising the shareholders of flaschenpost SE, a German beverage delivery startup, on the sale of the entire share capital to Oetker group
- Advising the underwriters in the initial public offering of AUTO1 Group SE
- Advising a global mobility service provider on the divestment of its European business and parallel investment in a competing German startup
- Advising Mars, Incorporated on the acquisition of a majority stake in Berlin-based startup foodspring
- Advising Advent on its acquisition of the methacrylates business from Evonik Industries AG for 3 billion Euro
- Advising several venture capital funds and international investors on funding rounds in German technology businesses
- Advising home24 AG on its conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea - SE)
- Legal education at Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, and National University of Singapore
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin, Germany, legal traineeship (Referendariat), among others working for the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the World Bank Group in Washington, D.C.
- Rechtsanwältin (Attorney at Law), Germany