T +49 211 4979 191
F +49 211 49 79 10 3
Dominik M. Fronert is a member of our dispute resolution practice group and specialises in complex mass proceedings, commercial litigation and arbitration.
His practice includes business-to-business and business-to-consumer disputes in all areas of trade and business law. He has a particular focus on complex civil law cases with cross-border implications, cartel damage claims, product liability cases and post-M&A disputes. He is a member of our firmwide global antitrust litigation group.
During his time at Freshfields, Dominik was seconded to the firm's Paris office and the legal department of a global US-technology enterprise.back to tab navigation
- Advising a US-technology enterprise on civil litigation in Germany
Defending a truck manufacturer in German courts against cartel damage claims following a decision by the EU Commission
Advising leading industrial company on potential public liability claims
Advising clients on potential litigation risk in renewable energy law
- Acting for automotive company in contractual dispute with Iranian business partner
- Advising clients in Post-M&A disputes, including DIS arbitration proceedings
- Advising door-system manufacturer in global product liability case
- Law studies at Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg, Université de Strasbourg and Humboldt-University of Berlin
- LL.M. in Transnational Law, King's College London
- Legal clerkship at Higher Regional Court of Berlin, Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (Unit for Bilateral Investment Treaties), leading corporate law firm in Berlin and the German Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Rechtsanwalt (Düsseldorf)