Maike mainly advises on data protection and cyber security matters for large industrial and telecommunication driven companies and she also advises media and IT companies in operational and commercial matters.
Maike is a member of our intellectual property and information technology (IP/IT) practice group.
Maike is fluent in English and German.back to tab navigation
- Advising a leading automotive company regarding data protection matters
- Advising a banking company regarding GDPR-compliance
- Advising a large communication company on a global data strategy project
- Advising a broadcasting company regarding contractual matters
- University of Bonn, Germany
- National University of Singapore, Singapore (exchange program)
- Queen Mary University, London (research fellowship)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
F +49 211 49 79 10 3