About Maxim Frolov
Maxim is a counsel in our global transactions group, specialising in leveraged finance.
He advises private equity sponsors, corporates, investors and underwriters in connection with public and private high-yield bond issuances, financial restructurings and liability management exercises. A dual-qualified lawyer, Maxim has a particular interest in the emerging markets of Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS.
- Advising CVC on high-yield bond financing of its partnership with La Liga.
- Advising Bain Capital and Cinven on sustainability-linked loan and high-yield bond financing of their acquisition of Lonza Specialty Ingredients (currently Arxada) and subsequent loan and private bond financings of various bolt-on acquisitions.
- Advising Cinven on high-yield bond financing of its acquisition of a majority stake in Arcaplanet and MaxiZoo Italia.
- Advising RAC, a portfolio company of CVC, GIC and Silver Lake, on multiple offerings of investment-grade Class A and high-yield Class B notes.
- Advising the London Stock Exchange Group in connection with its debut Rule144A multi-tranche offering of notes.
- Advising Getlink on multiple offerings of cross-credit Green Bonds.
- Advising DIGI Communications on multiple offerings of high-yield bonds (including bonds issued by RCS & RDS, the group’s primary Romanian operating entity, the first such transaction out of Romania).
- Advising TalkTalk on multiple offerings of high-yield bonds and financing arrangements following the take-private.
- Advising a consortium of 16 banks lead by Barclays, J.P. Morgan and Société Générale on a notes offering by Wintershall Dea.
- Advising BrightHouse on an exchange offer relating to its high-yield bonds and a comprehensive financial restructuring.
- Columbia Law School, US (LL.M, Harlan Fiske Stone scholar), 2013
- Moscow State Institute for Foreign Relations (MGIMO), Russia (JD, with honours), 2006
- Admitted to practise in New York and Russia