Frankfurt am MainBockenheimer Anlage 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 27 30 80
F +49 69 23 26 64
Ivo is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises national and international clients on all aspects of corporate law and on capital markets law, in particular corporate litigation, corporate financing, and the law of affiliated companies.
He speaks German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising UniCredit S.p.A. in corporate litigation proceedings related to a squeeze-out of minority shareholders
- Advising Gen Re reinsurance company in corporate litigation proceedings related to a squeeze-out of minority shareholders
- Advising TE Connectivity in corporate litigation proceedings related to a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement
- Advising Lowell Holding, a financial services provider advised by Permira funds, in corporate litigation proceedings (appeal proceedings) related to a squeeze-out of minority shareholders
- Advising Merck KGaA on a corporate reorganisation
- Advising TRATON SE on certain corporate law issues in relation to a reorganisation
- Advising Nordex SE on a capital increase from authorized capital in conjunction with a debt-to-equity swap
- Advising Infineon Technologies AG on the establishment of an € 8.0 bn. debt issuance program (EMTN)
- Advising DSW21 AG on corporate law issues in relation to a joint venture in the energy sector
- Advising a US technology company in relation to a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement
- Advising an MDAX-listed corporation on a planned capital increase from authorized capital through public subscription offer
- Advising a German public listed biotechnology company on a planned capital increase from authorized capital through public subscription offer
back to tab navigation
- Universities of Passau, Munich and Frankfurt a.M.
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt
- Admitted to the German Bar as Rechtsanwalt