Frankfurt am MainBockenheimer Anlage 44
60322 Frankfurt am Main
T +49 69 27 30 80
F +49 69 23 26 64
Ivo is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises national and international clients on all aspects of corporate law and on capital markets law, in particular stock corporation law, corporate financing, corporate litigation, and the law of affiliated companies.
He speaks German and English.back to tab navigation
- Advising a European financial institution in appraisal proceedings related to a squeeze-out
- Advising an international reinsurance company in appraisal proceedings related to a squeeze-out
- Advising a Permira-backed financial service provider in appraisal proceedings (appeal proceedings) related to a squeeze-out
- Advising a German stock corporation on corporate law issues in relation to a participation in a joint venture in the energy sector
- Advising a DAX-corporation on the establishment of an € 8.0 bn. debt issuance program (EMTN)
- Advising an MDAX-corporation on a planned capital increase from authorized capital through public subscription offer
- Advising a German public listed biotechnology company on a planned capital increase from authorized capital through public subscription offer
- Advising a German engineering company on its planned initial public offering
back to tab navigation
- Universities of Passau, Munich and Frankfurt a.M.
- London School of Economics (LSE)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt
- Admitted to the German Bar as Rechtsanwalt